IAUG Products & Services Councils
Councils offer members an opportunity to connect and identify with peers and experts with shared interests and needs. Council members help ensure the voice of the IAUG community is heard. Being a part of a council is a way to provide a direct communication pipeline to Avaya and Avaya partners’ product development and services teams.
Click on a hyperlinked council to learn more: Customer Experience, Emerging Technologies and Team Collaboration.
You can expect to participate in:
What IAUG Councils expect from you:
- 1 hour per month
- 1 call per month
- +-10 calls per year
Rules of Engagement:
- Engaging in discussions
- Provide input or feedback
- You are encouraged to ask questions
- Regular attendance
- Can’t make a call? Let your council chair know!
- Be an active member
- Engage with your fellow council members
- Use your Avaya resources
- Share learned knowledge
- Have fun!
Who is a part of a Council?
The council member?
Who makes up a council?
- An IMPACT person within their company
- (sometimes), an architect type person
- Someone who wants to make a difference
- Someone who wants to:
- See a better product
- Build better relationships within Avaya
- Get involved
- Find out what products are doing/what is happening within the industry
- A sounding board for learning what is new
- Council Chair(s)
- Avaya Champion(s)
- Avaya Partners
- Avaya Customers
Why join a Council?
Interested in joining? Please complete the IAUG Council Application and select the council(s) you are interested in being a part of. We can't wait to have you!
- Build connections within Avaya
- Gain product insight into current Avaya Products
- Provide input on future releases
- Network with your peers